- Releases - groups information about all releases.
- Building manual - describes how to build Dasharo for the MSI PRO Z690-A.
- Initial deployment - describes initial Dasharo deployment methods (i. e. flashing new firmware) for the MSI PRO Z690-A.
- Firmware update - explains supported Dasharo open-source firmware update methods.
- Recovery - gathers information on how to recover the platform from potential failure.
- Hardware configuration matrix - describes the platform's hardware configuration used during the Dasharo firmware validation procedure.
- Test matrix - describes the validation scope used during the Dasharo firmware validation procedure.
- Development - describes information for Dasharo developers.
- Memory Compatibility - describes compatible memory modules tested by the community.
- CPU Compatibility - describes compatible processors tested by the community.
- GPU Compatibility - describes compatible graphics cards tested by the community.
- Community test results - describes the test results performed by the community.
- FAQ - answers for frequently asked questions.
Buy the MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 with Dasharo firmware
The Full PC Build with MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 motherboard with Dasharo firmware is available at the official 3mdeb store.
You can also buy the product by mailing us at: email@example.com.
Device assembly and presale validation will be carried out in accordance with the following procedure.