The Vault Pro is a small form network appliance built for use as a firewall / router, virtualization platform, a daily-driven personal computer, and more. The VP2410 is based on a 4 network port design that leverages a low power, but versatile Intel Celeron J4125 CPU.
The VP2410 can accommodate up to 16GB DDR4 RAM and 2TB m.2 SATA SSD storage drive. The built-in 8GB eMMC module can be used for booting a light-weight OS for example, or for use as optional storage.
- Intel Celeron® J4125 Quad Core at 2 GHz (Burst up to 2.7 GHz)
- 4 Intel® Gigabit Ethernet NIC ports
- 8GB eMMC module on board
- Intel® AES-NI support
- Fanless and Silent
- Included 12v Power Supply, VESA mount kit, Serial Console Cable, SATA data and power cables for internal SSD, Quick Start Guide
For more information please refer to the references below.
- Releases - groups information about all releases.
- Building manual - describes how to build Dasharo for Protecli 2410.
- Initial deployment - describes initial Dasharo deployment methods (i. e. flashing new firmware) for Protectli VP2410.
- Recovery - gathers information on how to recover the platform from potential failure.
- Hardware configuration matrix - describes the platform's hardware configuration used during the Dasharo firmware validation procedure.
- Test matrix - describes validation scope used during Dasharo firmware validation procedure.