Dasharo ecosystem contain multiple components on various levels of organization. This section overview role of every component.
- Open Source Firmware Community - semi-organised collections of contributors to projects related to embedded firmware. Dasharo project contributors are part of OSF community.
- Development - Dasharo Development describe processes which Embedded Firmware Team use for development of Dasharo Modules, which are sometimes custom services, but most of the time ready to use productised services, Open Core or SaaS.
- Production - Dasharo Production describe process of putting together Dasharo Modules according to specific requirements. In this section we describe development infrastructure, build environment, CI/CD and build publishing methods. We also cover how production interact with Dasharo Transparent Validation System.
- Customer Infrastructure - Some customers may have need of replicating part of Dasharo Production process and infrastructure in their own environment, what leads to repositories synchronization, different CI/CD setup and other needs. This section describe interaction with Customer Infrastructure and what part of Dasharo Production is deployable on customer site.
- Transparent Validation - Dasharo Transparent Validation (DTV) is set of software, firmware and hardware components with the goal of simplifying and improving long term maintenance of Dasharo firmware. In this section we introduce components, which belong to DTV.
- Testing Infrastructure - Part of Dasharo Transparent Validation responsible for scheduling automated testing, publishing test results and interacting with Dasharo Production in area of release candidate quality confirmation.
- Hardware Laboratory - Part of Dasharo
- Secure Storage
- Signing Server
- Attestation Server
- Deployment and Provisioning Server
- Reference OS
- Publishing Server
- End User Device