- Releases - groups information about all releases.
- Building manual - describes how to build Dasharo for
- Initial deployment - describes initial Dasharo
deployment methods (i. e. flashing new firmware) for Talos II.
- Firmware update - explains supported Dasharo
open-source firmware update methods.
- Recovery - gathers information on how to recover the platform
from potential failure.
- Hardware configuration matrix - describes the platform's
hardware configuration used during the Dasharo firmware validation
- Test matrix - describes validation scope used during
Dasharo firmware validation procedure.
- Conferences - includes information from various conferences
about POWER architecture support in coreboot.
- TPM connections and support - describes the methods of
connecting dedicated TPM module to the board and how to validate it.