Dasharo compatibility: Custom Logo
CLG001.001 Custom boot logo
This test aims to verify that the DUT is configured to display the specified (customized) logo at boot.
Test configuration data
- Proceed with the Generic test setup: firmware.
- Power on the DUT.
- Wait for the boot logo to appear.
The displayed logo should depend on the Dasharo variant:
- if the Dasharo variant is NovaCustom - the NovaCustom logo should be displayed,
- if the Dasharo variant is Protectli - the Protectli logo should be displayed,
- if the Dasharo variant is Tuxedo - the Tuxedo logo should be displayed,
- for all other variants Dasharo custom logo should be displayed.
Keep in mind that the end-user's customized boot logo might also be displayed - if before the custom logo checking procedure described in the Logo customization documentation has been performed.