Ways you can help us
Please consider the following methods to support us if you value what we are doing.
Join Dasharo Matrix Community
We have created Matrix Dasharo Space, an open-source online community, inviting you to join us. Matrix Dasharo Space is a place where you can find solutions to many problems, and if not - our community will gladly help you. We encourage you to troubleshoot your open-source firmware issues there.
Here is invitation link.
Inside you will find multiple rooms. The main discussion happens in "Dasharo - General".
Join Dasharo open-source firmware vPub
We encourage you to join us at our vPub parties, which we hold 3-4x / year in "Dasharo OSF vPub." vPub is an alternative to live meeting for those who can't or don't want to meet live. It also served as salvation in times of COVID-19. Our goal is to have a platform for open-source firmware, open-source hardware, and open instruction set architectures discussion in a casual atmosphere.
For more information please visit event website.
Write a Google review
Google reviews help us attract new customers that can sponsor open-source development and provide value to the community. Please follow Google review link.
Follow us on social media
- Follow us on Twitter: Dasharo, 3mdeb
- Follow us on Mastodon: Dasharo, 3mdeb
- Follow us on LinkedIn: 3mdeb
- Like us on Facebook: 3mdeb
- Join Reddit communities: Dasharo, 3mdeb
Contribute through Github
If you have a GitHub account, you can help us in multiple ways:
- Follow out organizations: Dasharo, 3mdeb
- Give a star to repositories you like
- If you want to contribute, refer to dasharo contribution
- Report issues, your test results, and feature ideas in dasharo-issues
A donation of any amount motivates us because it means you care about our open-source firmware mission. It is straightforward if you don't have time for other contributions, and there are multiple options - feel free to choose one that works for you.
Become a Dasharo Supporter
Buy the Dasharo Supporters Entrance subscription if you own/use/buy a machine running Dasharo firmware:
Or buy the hardware including the subscriptions from us, e.g.:
- MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 motherboard with Dasharo Supporters Entrance
- MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 with Dasharo Supporters Entrance – Full PC Build
- or other platforms
As a Dasharo Supporter you will get:
- The latest Dasharo releases issued by Dasharo Team
- Special Dasharo Updates for Supporters – Community receives one update per year, but Supporters are not limited to it. Number of updates depends on the number of Dasharo Subscriptions sold and the availability of other funding (e.g., NLNet, corporate sponsors, community donations).
- Dasharo Primer Support through invite-only Matrix channel where we often gather Supporters opinion and share exciting news about Dasharo direction
- Insider's view and influence on Dasharo features roadmap – you can have a real impact on Dasharo development
Transferwise (aka Wise)
Donations in USD
TransferWise (ACH/ABA: 026073150) IBAN 8311535451 SWIFT: CMFGUS33
Donations in EUR
TransferWise Europe SA IBAN: BE11 9672 7712 7548 SWIFT: TRWIBEB1XXX
Donations in USD
3mdeb Sp. z o.o IBAN: PL 87 1160 2202 0000 0005 1576 2206 SWIFT: BIGBPLPW
Donations in EUR
3mdeb Sp. z o.o IBAN: PL 94 1160 2202 0000 0005 1576 1304 SWIFT: BIGBPLPW
BTC and other crypto coins
If you are concerned about the privacy of your donation as well as the fact how we would spend the money, then please consider Technology Commons Trust Open Firmware Fund.
- Bitcoin: 1GUm6FF7Fon6Umrt5CSi3AxxYg8dM2NKvV
- Monero: 89eBqUwoCpnPoUKD367kJm3Gsw639EUSdG3xwUyQmDroKHWHPyhYmJ63uP41ArHfPsBihNFTYjASpRUGaeSyp3JS9BmtjpQ
- PKT: pkt1qyv4gmnvvg2vfyj89e63thzj68jf2y9k7ssee7v
If you want to contribute to other cryptocurrencies, please visit OFF website for details about contact information. We are pretty sure the Technology Commons Trust team will find the way.
You can donate by using 3mdeb's Open Collective page - a legal and financial tech platform that enables over 300 groups to raise and spend over $13 million dollars a year in full transparency.
We're excited to offer a range of Dasharo merchandise products to help support our open-source firmware distribution project. By purchasing items such as t-shirts and mugs, you can support Dasharo and help us continue developing and improving the firmware.
Our online shop makes browsing and ordering merchandise easy, and we offer fast shipping to get your items to you quickly. Whether you're looking for a new t-shirt to wear to events or a mug for your morning coffee, we have various products. Head over to our shop and browse our selection of Dasharo merchandise!
Can't see your option?
For OEM/ODM: Join the private-beta program
We created Dasharo private beta program for OEM/ODM to improve quality and the efficiency of platform firmware development and deployment.
- Early access to the Dasharo roadmap reflects the most recent market trends and covers future hardware support and features.
- Early access to information about firmware development funding campaigns.
- Early access to source code and release binaries.
- Dasharo Tools Suite for seamless integration of value-added features.
- Dasharo Marketing Package helps explain the value that Dasharo brings to the product.
- Professional support at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Vertical market integration support.
How to join? Please send us an email to